The 411 about Switch travel with RJS.
Let us give you the 411 about our Switch travel.
What is switch travel?
By Switch travel we mean the distance, the push button switch is pushed down in order to make or break the push button switch contacts.
- The distance is typically measured in mm.
- Micro travel means when the distance push button switch is pushed down is < 1.0mm
- This means its quicker to touch.
- Standard travel means the distance push button switch is pushed down is > 1.0mm
- Requirers a slightly harder push.